Sunday, August 11, 2013

I've done it. I've gone and set up an Etsy account (and started a twitter)

I can't believe myself! It took this long to come up with something creative I could produce in reasonable bulk to hopefully be sold. I started making leather earrings and pendants for a pretty fair price of around $10 a pop. WoolenNickles is open for business! The idea for the first pair, 001, came to me in a dream. I wanted to make a present for my sisters 22nd birthday and in my sleep state came up with that first pair. I've been brainstorming for the other designs, using various shapes around the apartment as inspiration and circular guides.

Oh and I probably won't get used to tweeting for a while, but shoot me a tweet or ideas @WoolenNickles .

For now, here is a pic of my sister enJOYing her new jewelry.


No comments: